Workshop-Program "MME and Hybrid Warfare"
The program for the 2016 edition of the ICMM workshop at Forum Lilienberg is now available. The main topic of this year's workshop is
Military Medical Ethics and Hybrid Warfare
Presentations at the workshop will include case reports from recent deployments and more theoretical reflections on the ethical issues related to the provision of health care in hybrid warfare situations. Speakers include a wide variety of people coming both from the academic and military sphere.
Large room will be given for discussion so that all participants can bring in their experiences and opinion.
You can dowload the program directly via https://melac.ch/images/PDF/Lili2016-Program.pdf or on http://workshop.melac.ch where you can also find more information about the workshop in general.
- Workshop Program "Medical Neutrality"
- Registration for MME Course 2023 open
- CfP : Medical Neutrality in Theory and Practice
- Save the dates: ICMM Courses 2023
- 10th ICMM MME Course – Hybrid Course 2022
- 11th ICMM Workshop on Military Medical Ethics | Hybrid Workshop 2022
- Call for Papers: The Future of Military Health Care
- 9th ICMM MME Course – Online Course 2021
- 10th ICMM Workshop on Military Medical Ethics | Online Workshop 2021
- 8th ICMM MME Course – Online Course 2020
- 1st Volume of the MHHE Book Series
- [CANCELLED] Program MME Workshop 2020
- 10th ICMM Workshop on Military Medical Ethics
- Program for MME Workshop 2019
- Article on Scenario Collection
- Contribution to Symposium in Munich on Moral Injury
- Program for MME Workshop 2018
- Publication on Ebola missions
- Report: 7th ICMM MME-Workshop "End-of-life care – ethical issues during missions"
- Workshop Program published
- Launch: MME Scenario Database
- Workshop Announcement
- Workshop grants
- Announcement: Joint workshop in Munich
- New Project: Scenario Database
- Workshop grants
- Workshop: MME Case database
- New dedicated website for the CMME