8th ICMM MME Course – Online Course 2020
The 8th ICMM Course on Military Medical Ethics in Times of Armed Conflict (Military Medical Ethics/ MME) will take place from 31 August – 04 September 2020. Due to the travel restrictions imposed by the response to COVID-19 by many countries, we unfortunately cannot organize the 2020 course in Spiez/ Switzerland as we usually do.
We decided to see the current situation as an opportunity to explore a new format of the course and to hold the course as a “virtual classroom course”.
- Please find more information directly on the website of the ICMM Center of Reference for Education on IHL and Ethics: Click here
The course is mainly addressed to young Military Medical Personnel, Military Medico-Legal Officers, and Chaplains but open to other people working in a relevant context.
The MME course has been accredited by the Swiss Institute for Postgraduate and Further Education in Medicine (SIWF / ISFM) with 25 Credit Points.
- Workshop Program "Medical Neutrality"
- Registration for MME Course 2023 open
- CfP : Medical Neutrality in Theory and Practice
- Save the dates: ICMM Courses 2023
- 10th ICMM MME Course – Hybrid Course 2022
- 11th ICMM Workshop on Military Medical Ethics | Hybrid Workshop 2022
- Call for Papers: The Future of Military Health Care
- 9th ICMM MME Course – Online Course 2021
- 10th ICMM Workshop on Military Medical Ethics | Online Workshop 2021
- 1st Volume of the MHHE Book Series
- [CANCELLED] Program MME Workshop 2020
- 10th ICMM Workshop on Military Medical Ethics
- Program for MME Workshop 2019
- Article on Scenario Collection
- Contribution to Symposium in Munich on Moral Injury
- Program for MME Workshop 2018
- Publication on Ebola missions
- Report: 7th ICMM MME-Workshop "End-of-life care – ethical issues during missions"
- Workshop Program published
- Launch: MME Scenario Database
- Workshop Announcement
- Workshop grants
- Announcement: Joint workshop in Munich
- New Project: Scenario Database
- Workshop-Program "MME and Hybrid Warfare"
- Workshop grants
- Workshop: MME Case database
- New dedicated website for the CMME