Program for MME Workshop 2019
The program for the 9th Workshop on Military Medical Ethics, organized in cooperation with the ICMM Center of Reference for Education on IHL and Ethics and the Medical Services Directorate of the Swiss Armed Forces is now available
The 2019 workshop is focused on Ethics of Dealing with Risks in Military Medicine. The full program, which includes abstracts of all presentations, can be downloaded at https://melac.ch/courses-workshops/ethics-workshop/2019-lilienberg?lang=en
Participation & registration
Participation is open for all interested people. No restrictions apply.
Registration is however mandatory for participants. Places are limited so be sure to not wait too long.
- Workshop Program "Medical Neutrality"
- Registration for MME Course 2023 open
- CfP : Medical Neutrality in Theory and Practice
- Save the dates: ICMM Courses 2023
- 10th ICMM MME Course – Hybrid Course 2022
- 11th ICMM Workshop on Military Medical Ethics | Hybrid Workshop 2022
- Call for Papers: The Future of Military Health Care
- 9th ICMM MME Course – Online Course 2021
- 10th ICMM Workshop on Military Medical Ethics | Online Workshop 2021
- 8th ICMM MME Course – Online Course 2020
- 1st Volume of the MHHE Book Series
- [CANCELLED] Program MME Workshop 2020
- 10th ICMM Workshop on Military Medical Ethics
- Article on Scenario Collection
- Contribution to Symposium in Munich on Moral Injury
- Program for MME Workshop 2018
- Publication on Ebola missions
- Report: 7th ICMM MME-Workshop "End-of-life care – ethical issues during missions"
- Workshop Program published
- Launch: MME Scenario Database
- Workshop Announcement
- Workshop grants
- Announcement: Joint workshop in Munich
- New Project: Scenario Database
- Workshop-Program "MME and Hybrid Warfare"
- Workshop grants
- Workshop: MME Case database
- New dedicated website for the CMME