Workshop Program "Medical Neutrality"
The 2023 ICMM MME Workshop on "Medical Neutrality in Theory and Practice" takes place from 15-17 June 2023 and the program of the workshop is now published.
"Medical Neutrality in Theory and Practice"
This years ICMM workshop on Military Medical Ethics will take place from 15-17 June 2023 as a hybrid event in Spiez (Switzerland) and via zoom. The topic of the workshop is "Medical Neutrality in Theory and Practice".
The program of the workshop is now published and can be downloaded via the link below. The PDF leaflet also contains all abstracts and CVs of the speakers.
Registration for both online and onsite participation is open. Places are limited.
- Download leaflet with the Workshop Program (PDF, 1MB)
- More information: https://www.melac.ch/courses-workshops/ethics-workshop/2023-workshop
- Register via https://forms.melac.ch/index.php/285419
- Registration for MME Course 2023 open
- CfP : Medical Neutrality in Theory and Practice
- Save the dates: ICMM Courses 2023
- 10th ICMM MME Course – Hybrid Course 2022
- 11th ICMM Workshop on Military Medical Ethics | Hybrid Workshop 2022
- Call for Papers: The Future of Military Health Care
- 9th ICMM MME Course – Online Course 2021
- 10th ICMM Workshop on Military Medical Ethics | Online Workshop 2021
- 8th ICMM MME Course – Online Course 2020
- 1st Volume of the MHHE Book Series
- [CANCELLED] Program MME Workshop 2020
- 10th ICMM Workshop on Military Medical Ethics
- Program for MME Workshop 2019
- Article on Scenario Collection
- Contribution to Symposium in Munich on Moral Injury
- Program for MME Workshop 2018
- Publication on Ebola missions
- Report: 7th ICMM MME-Workshop "End-of-life care – ethical issues during missions"
- Workshop Program published
- Launch: MME Scenario Database
- Workshop Announcement
- Workshop grants
- Announcement: Joint workshop in Munich
- New Project: Scenario Database
- Workshop-Program "MME and Hybrid Warfare"
- Workshop grants
- Workshop: MME Case database
- New dedicated website for the CMME